The Advanced Spark training course provides a deeper dive into Spark. Information on internals as well as debugging/troubleshooting Spark applications are a central focus. Also covered is integration with other storage like Cassandra/HBase and other NoSQL implementations.
- Building on the Spark fundamentals gain a deeper understanding of Spark internals
- Learn the operational tweaks to gain the maximum performance from Spark
- Gain understanding how to use GraphX and MLib for machine learning
What You'll Learn
In the Advanced Spark training course you’ll learn:
- Spark integration with Cassandra (Other compatible NoSQL implementations can be substituted if supported)
- Advanced Spark SQL and Spark Streaming
- Implementing Spark on DataStax,Hortonworks etc.
- Cluster resource requirements
- Debugging/troubleshooting Spark apps
- Developing data workflows
- Performance metrics
- Cases studies
Meet Your Instructor
Sujee has been developing software for 15 years. In the last few years he has been consulting and teaching Hadoop, NOSQL and Cloud technologies. Sujee stays active in Hadoop / Open Source community. He runs a developer focused meetup and Hadoop hackathons called ‘Big Data Gurus’. He has presented at variety of meetups. Sujee contributes to Hadoop project and other open source projects. He writes about Hadoop and other technologies on his website.Andrew S
Andrew is a mathematician turned software engineer who loves building systems. After graduating with a PhD in pure math, he became fascinated by software startups and has since spent 20 years learning. During this period, he’s worked on a wide variety of projects and platforms, including big data analytics, enterprise optimization, mathematical finance, cross-platform middleware, and medical imaging.
In 2001, Andrew served as company architect at ProfitLogic, a pricing optimization startup...