The Introduction to Elasticsearch training course is a quick-start examination of Elasticsearch, and other related search technologies. The course begins with a quick overview of the enterprise search landscape, identifying the key players, strengths and weaknesses, and typical application of the technologies. It then transitions into an examination of the key concepts required to get up and running with Elasticsearch in a day.
The Introduction to Elasticsearch course is intended to help adopters of Elasticsearch get started with enterprise search in a day. It is not intended to be a comprehensive, in depth examination.
- Describe the difference and similarities between Elasticsearch, Lucene, and SOLR.
- Install, configure, and run Elasticsearch
- Create a simple application that performs searching in Elasticsearch
What You'll Learn
In the Introduction to Elasticsearch training course you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Enterprise Search technologies
- Elasticsearch quick start
- Downloading and installing
- Simple configuration
- Understanding clusters
- Basic Interactions, Operations, and Concepts
- Queries, filters, and suggestions
- Documents and document modeling
- Creating a simple Elasticsearch-based application