The AWS for Developers training course provides a hands-on examination of the key concepts, technologies, products and services used in a typical AWS infrastructure.
The AWS for Developers course begins with a simple setup of a “Hello World” application. It then walks the through the complete software development lifecycle, including pushing a “production ready” app to AWS.
The AWS for Developers course concludes with an examination of a client-specific case study.
What You'll Learn
In the AWS for Developers training course you’ll learn:
- Overview / Review of AWS
- Developing with AWS
- Software development lifecycle
- Gotchas and best practices
- A simple “Hello World” application
- SDK Recipes for AWS Infrastructure Components
- Overview of AWS infrastructure components
- Relating AWS infrastructure components to Intuit infrastructure
- Recipes for: Storage, Compute, Network, Management, CRUD, and other Intuit adopted components
- Best practices
- SDK Recipes for AWS App Components
- Overview of AWS app components
- Relating AWS app components to Intuit
- Recipes for: Database, deployment, app services, CRUD, and other Intuit adopted components
- Best practices
- Tying it all together – Customer Case Study
Meet Your Instructor
Mark is an experienced/hands-on BigData architect. He has been developing software for over 20 years in a variety of technologies (enterprise, web, HPC) and for a variety of verticals (healthcare, O&G, legal, financial). He currently focuses on Hadoop, BigData, NOSQL and Amazon Cloud Services. Mark has been doing Hadoop training for individuals and corporations; his classes are hands-on and draw heavily on his industry experience.
Mark stays active in the...Azat
In his spare time, Azat writes about tech on Webapplog.com, speaks at conferences and contributes to open-source. Before becoming an expert in Node.js, Azat finished his...