The OpenStack Administration training course provides an in-depth overview of the Open Source Cloud Operating System, OpenStack.
The OpenStack Administration course begins with an overview of “What is OpenStack”, where it’s being leveraged and how you can leverage it within your environment. With the foundational concepts laid, the course then dives into a detailed discussion about the OpenStack architecture and key components. Along the way, you’ll learn how to setup, manage, and administer cloud platforms created with OpenStack.
This course is very hands-on focused, with the majority of time spent doing labs to create a private OpenStack cloud.
- Compare OpenStack to other cloud platforms
- Describe OpenStack and how it can be leveraged in your environment
- Describe the OpenStack architecture
- Setup and manage your own basic private cloud with OpenStack
What You'll Learn
In the OpenStack Administration training course you’ll learn:
- Introduction to the OpenStack Architecture
- OpenStack Installation
- Installing and Securing the Message Broker
- Deploying the Keystone Identity Service
- Managing the Swift Object Storage Service
- Deploying the Glance Image Service
- Installing the Cinder Service and Manage Volumes
- Configuring OpenStack Networking
- Managing Nova Compute and Controller
- Managing Additional Compute Nodes
- Install and Configure the Heat Orchestration Service
- Deploying the Ceilometer Metering Service
- OpenStack Future Directions
Meet Your Instructor
Sander started using Linux in the year that Linus Torvalds presented it to the world. He wrote his first Linux course in 1995; to date, this has resulted in nearly 60 books and hundreds of articles about different Linux-related topics.
Sander has been a technical instructor since 1993, and likes explaining difficult topics in an understandable way. Apart from writing books and teaching courses, he is also a speaker at Linux conferences, such as LinuxWorld, SUSEcon and Linux.conf.au...