The Test Driven Development Learning Spike training course delivers a hands on view into how TDD can be used by developers, project managers, and the quality assurance teams to create higher quality software. Ensuring every student has the same understanding of standard software testing procedures, the TDD training course begins with an examination of common test terminologies, practices, benefits, and pitfalls.
The course then moves into a discussion on the theory and practice of test driven development, the applicability of TDD in modern software development paradigms (like Web 2.0), and how it can be leveraged within different software engineering processes.
- Understand software testing concepts: Unit test, regression test, integration test, user acceptance tests, continuous testing, etc.
- Describe the testing process: Defining a test plan, implementing the plan, measuring the success
What You'll Learn
In the Test Driven Development Learning Spike training course you’ll learn:
- What Is Testdriven Development?
- Why Adopt TDD
- Benefits of TDD
- Impact of Adopting TDD
- How Do I Adopt TDD?
- Infrastructure Changes Required
- Adoption Planning
- Measuring and Monitoring Adoption
- Testing Concepts
- Test Plans, Cases, and Suites
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Continuous Testing
- Robustness Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Testdriven Development Concepts
- Testdriven Development
- Where to Begin TDD
- TDD Patterns
- TDD Best Practices