The Advanced UML training course is a continuation of the Introduction to UML training course.
The Advanced UML training covers all 19 diagrams in the current UML specification of UML 2.5. Not only does our Advanced UML training examine the nomenclature of the diagrams, it also examines where they are applied and potential issues when using them. This advanced UML class also covers UML creation and management tools.
What You'll Learn
In the Advanced UML training course you’ll learn:
- Review of UML Concepts: Notations, Meta-models, diagrams
- Review of Essential UML
- Advanced UML: Advanced Class diagramming, package diagrams, state diagrams
- Interaction Diagrams: Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams
- Collaboration Diagrams: Activity diagrams, sequence diagrams
- Physical diagrams: component diagrams, deployment diagrams
- UML programming: Having success with UML
- In-depth examination of Diagramming tools like Rational and Enterprise Architect
Meet Your Instructor
- Kelby Zorgdrager
Kelby Zorgdrager’s expertise in Java, Open Source, and software development have allowed him to be a guest speaker at JavaOne, Java University, Comdex, IEEE Software Conference, and the Colorado Software Summit.
Kelby has also served as a guest author for both IBM and Sun/Oracle’s developer sites. Furthering his passion to help people learn, Kelby served as a technical editor for the bestselling book, Advanced Java: How to Program,...Jean
Jean brings years of development experience into her teaching, making the learning experience practical for her students. Originally a Smalltalk developer, Jean has an expansive knowledge of object-oriented (OO) development, analysis, and design. Jean has worked in every stage of the software development process for a variety of businesses – from small non-profits, to government agencies, to global enterprises.
Jean was also one of the top instructors at Sun Microsystems in North America and Europe....