The Introduction to AngularJS Learning Spike training course is designed to introduce developers to AngularJS
- Understand how AngularJS works
- ModelViewWhatever Architecture
- How to code truly dynamic applications
What You'll Learn
The Introduction to AngularJS Learning Spike covers many of the topics found in the following courses:
In the Introduction to AngularJS Learning Spike training course you’ll learn:
- jQuery Essentials
- Moving to Single Page Applications and ModelViewController (MVC)
- AngularJS and its ModelViewWhatever (MVM)
- AngularJS Projects
- Modules, Scopes and Controllers
Meet Your Instructor
Jeremy is a senior software engineer with over 15 years experience building websites and applications. He develops mobile apps with Ionic, crafts user interfaces with AngularJS, and builds web-service layers with Node.js.
He has a passion for open source and is the author of Ionic in Action and coauthor of Angular 2 in Action. He lives in Texas with his wife and daughter, and when he isn’t coding, you can find him brewing beer.