The Introduction to PHP training course examines the core concepts and technologies required to build a basic dynamic website using PHP. The Introduction to PHP course begins by examining how to setup and configure Apache to support PHP and then moves on to explore the language fundamentals of PHP. The course concludes with a discussion about form-driven websites, state management, and overall site design.
What You'll Learn
In the Introduction to PHP training course you’ll learn:
- Introduction PHP
- Configuring PHP on a web server
- Fundamentals of PHP as a language
- PHP Web Development: The basics
- PHP Web Development: Global variables
- PHP Web Development: Accessing functions and libraries
- Writing custom functions
- Form Processing and validation
- State Management: Cookies and Session
Meet Your Instructor
Nick graduated from CSU in 2007 with a 3.54 GPA and a dual degree in Marketing and Computer Information Systems. He worked for two years as a web developer for various companies, including Hewlett-Packard, before founding a web development company specializing in WordPress.
Nick’s core strengths are in the areas of marketing and web development, and he has more than 15 years of web design expertise. His competencies include PHP...Joshua