Rich is a full-stack generalist with a deep and wide background in architecture, development and maintenance of web-scale, mission-critical custom applications, and building / leading extraordinary technology teams.
He has spent about equal thirds of his two decade career in the Fortune 500, government, and start-up arenas, where he’s served as everything from the trench-level core developer to VP of Engineering. He currently spends the majority of his time sharing his knowledge about Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Hadoop with others via his roles as a technical trainer, writer, and speaker.
- Applying Big Data Technologies
- Big Data Bootcamp
- Hadoop Administration
- Hadoop Essentials
- Hadoop for Data Analysts
- Introduction to Administering Hadoop Clusters
- Introduction to Apache HTTPD Administration
- Introduction to Apache Lucene
- Introduction to Apache Solr
- Introduction to Apache Struts 2