Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Akka Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Akka Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Akka training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Akka training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Akka training offerings include:
Akka Corporate Bootcamps
Akka UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Akka New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Akka Projects
Akka is a free and open-source toolkit, middleware, and runtime which simplifies building of concurrent and distributed applications on the JVM. Akka is built with Scala, but offers both Scala and Java APIs to developers. In a scenario where a piece of software needs to reliably process a long queue of several million credit and debit card transactions, as an example, Akka makes this far simpler for developers to build, think through and reason about.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to use Reactive Programming with Scala as a foundation.
Learn how to use the Akka Framework with Java to build distributed applications.