Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Apache Airflow Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Apache Airflow Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Apache Airflow training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Apache Airflow training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Apache Airflow training offerings include:
Apache Airflow Corporate Bootcamps
Apache Airflow UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Apache Airflow New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Apache Airflow Projects
Apache Airflow lets you utilize Python to schedule and monitor Big Data workflows. “You can use it to build ML models, transfer data, manage your infrastructure and more,” according to Apache. Highly scalable, this open-source platform “allows you to track the origins of data, what happens to it and where it moves over time,” writes Towards Data Science. Integrate seamlessly with Spark, Hadoop and other Big Data technologies.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Promote an in-depth understanding of how to use Apache Airflow to create, schedule and monitor data pipelines.
Learn how to use Apache Airflow to manage data warehouses.