Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Apache Kafka Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Apache Kafka Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Apache Kafka training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Apache Kafka training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Apache Kafka training offerings include:
Apache Kafka Corporate Bootcamps
Apache Kafka UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Apache Kafka New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Apache Kafka Projects
Kafka (a distributed streaming platform) was first developed in 2011 at LinkedIn. Kafka is the easiest way to program real-time applications and microservices that are critical to the overall operation of a service or company.
Nowadays, it’s used for building real-time data pipelines and for streaming apps. Kafka can scale horizontally (it seamlessly integrates other machines to boost computing power without disrupting the process/content), it’s fault-tolerant (meaning a 5-node Kafka cluster can keep “working” and deliver the content even if 2 nodes are down)—plus, it’s wicked fast and runs in thousands of companies. Kafka is certainly the main go-to API that is capable of delivering lightning-fast communication—specifically between servers and clients that exchange time-sensitive data (like streams or other real-time content).
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to use the high-throughput, distributed, publish-subscribe messaging system Apache Kafka.
Learn to utilize Kafka Streams and identify where Kafka can be further incorporated into practice.
Learn to use Apache Kafka as a distributed messaging system.
Learn the knowledge and skills needed to utilize Data Ingestion and Processing using Kafka and Spark Streaming.