Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: email@example.com
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Apache Solr Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Apache Solr Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Apache Solr training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Apache Solr training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Apache Solr training offerings include:
Apache Solr Corporate Bootcamps
Apache Solr UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Apache Solr New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Apache Solr Projects
Apache Solr is an open-source enterprise-search platform that can handle a variety of complex search & analytics applications for websites, databases & files. Solr was written in Java and is part of the Apache Lucene project.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.