Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: email@example.com
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led BigQuery Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led BigQuery Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based BigQuery training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the BigQuery training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our BigQuery training offerings include:
BigQuery Corporate Bootcamps
BigQuery UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
BigQuery New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom BigQuery Projects
BigQuery is a fully-managed, serverless data warehouse that enables scalable analysis over petabytes of data. It is a Platform as a Service that supports querying using ANSI SQL. It also has built-in machine learning capabilities. BigQuery was announced in May 2010 and made generally available in November 2011.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to perform insightful and responsive data analysis at scale and delight the consumers of the analysis with effective data visualizations.
Learn to build systems on Google Cloud to store and process batch or streaming data.
Learn to use Google's BigQuery to explore and gain insights from large datasets.