Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Hadoop Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Hadoop Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Hadoop training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Hadoop training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Hadoop training offerings include:
Hadoop Corporate Bootcamps
Hadoop UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Hadoop New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Hadoop Projects
Apache Hadoop is a big data framework capable of distributed processing of large data sets spread out in different data clusters. By leveraging open-source software utilities, it doesn’t rely on the hardware for high-availability (like the other applications in this space of distributed computing) and instead, the library is designed to handle failures that are detected at the application layer. Hadoop is one of the foundational technologies in the field of big data.
For a long time, people would store and query information on large database servers. This generally worked for the types and amount of data that people were working with. The tools typically used were relational database systems that were queried with Structured Query Language (SQL). The problem with this is that as databases size go up, the time it takes to analyze this data goes up even faster.
When companies started trying to work with more data/information, new computing and analysis tactics were needed. Hadoop is a piece of software for companies that are working with data that’s in the hundreds of millions to billions of records. Hadoop allows for the manipulation and calculation of large data sets, which prevents an exponential increase in processing time than traditional processing systems would have.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn to use big data technologies and understand their tradeoffs.
Learn all about Hadoop and Big Data technologies.
Learn how to maintain and operate a Hadoop cluster.
Learn the fundamentals of the Hadoop platform.
Learn how to use Hadoop to manage, manipulate, and query large complex data in real time.
Learn how to implement secure Hadoop clusters using authentication, authorization, and encryption.
Learn how to set, configure, and administer Hadoop.
Learn how to administer and maintain Hadoop.
Learn how to write MapReduce programs using Java.
Learn how Hadoop fits into organization infrastructures.