Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Secure Design
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Google Cloud Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Google Cloud Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Google Cloud training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Google Cloud training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Google Cloud training offerings include:
Google Cloud Corporate Bootcamps
Google Cloud UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Google Cloud New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Google Cloud Projects
Google Cloud Platform is a public cloud providing cloud services such as Compute Engine, App Engine, Bigtable and BigQuery, and Kubernetes Engine.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to build a Chatbot on Google Cloud and deploy it standalone as well as on Facebook Messenger.
Learn how to perform insightful and responsive data analysis at scale and delight the consumers of the analysis with effective data visualizations.
Learn to build systems on Google Cloud to store and process batch or streaming data.
Learn how to create and deploy high-performance data science and machine learning systems on Google Cloud for regression and classification use cases leveraging both structured and unstructured datasets.
Learn to create and deploy software on Google Cloud to have secure and stable applications.
Learn about Google Cloud and its technical capabilities in the areas of IT infrastructure, operations, Big Data, and Machine Learning.
Learn how to analyze large scale, distributed, and real-time datasets with MapReduce and Apache Beam based capabilities of Google Cloud and practice identification and analysis of effective data features for predictive analytics with BigQuery ML and TensorFlow.
Learn how to use data engineering on Google Cloud to build specialized data pipelines for large scale streaming data analytics, machine learning, and recommendation systems.
Learn how to implement statistical and machine learning models using TensorFlow, for example for recommendation engines, and how to improve their performance based on the students’ understanding of underlying mathematical principles.
Learn how to utilize advanced processes and practices for the platform to improve function and security.
Learn to use Google's BigQuery to explore and gain insights from large datasets.
Learn about the different cloud providers and what they offer.
Learn how to use Java to set up a project with the Google App Engine and integrate it with other Google Cloud services.
Learn how to develop a platform-based infrastructure using Google Cloud.
Learn the fundamental skills needed to manage large scale infrastructure with SaltStack on major cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud and Azure).