Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led OpenStack Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led OpenStack Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based OpenStack training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the OpenStack training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our OpenStack training offerings include:
OpenStack Corporate Bootcamps
OpenStack UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
OpenStack New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom OpenStack Projects
OpenStack is an open-source cloud-computing software platform. It was started as a joint venture between Rackspace Hosting and NASA, then spun-off as a separate non-profit venture that is backed by a variety of sponsoring companies. Many big name companies and organizations use OpenStack as their cloud provider, including HubSpot, PayPal, Ticketfly, Wikimedia, CERN, and the MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab. Open Stack is supported by giants like IBM, Intel, Red Hat, and HP. It has thousands of contributors and is developed in Python.
Companies use OpenStack as an alternative to having to create/maintain their own physical private servers. Companies prefer open source solutions like OpenStack because open source innovates faster and doesn’t lock companies into a proprietary solution. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is generally seen as the competitor to OpenStack. AWS is meant for elasticity and flexibility, not throughput and scale. AWS is ultimately designed for operations like online retail, photo sharing, and file storage/management. This works for certain use cases but less so when you start talking about Big Data coming from industries like genomics, proteomics, climate modeling, finance, geology, cosmology, oceanography, and the growing “Internet of Things”. Others have pointed out that OpenStack is competing much more with companies/orgs like CloudStack, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula, and OnApp than with Azure or AWS directly.
OpenStack has different code names for its components and services. Its compute engine is called Nova. The image service is called Glance. The object storage is called Swift (not to be confused with the programming language). OpenStack performs its product releases on a 6-month release cycle.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to build an open cloud with OpenStack.
Learn how to define and deploy an OpenStack Cloud Architecture.
Learn about an OpenStack Cloud Architecture with hands-on interaction.