Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Chef Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Chef Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Chef training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Chef training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Chef training offerings include:
Chef Corporate Bootcamps
Chef UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Chef New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Chef Projects
Chef is an automation platform that lets you describe your infrastructure as executable code. Chef uses resources, recipes and cookbooks to describe how your infrastructure should behave. A resource describes some piece of infrastructure, such as a file, a template, or a package. A recipe is a file that groups related resources, such as everything needed to configure a web server, database server, or a load balancer. A cookbook provides structure to your recipes and makes it easy to reference external files, such as a web server’s home page.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to use Chef to automate the configuration, deployment, management and test of server infrastructure.
Learn how to use Chef-specific tools and tactics such as Ohai plugins, Chef handlers, ChefSpec, and Custom Light-Weight Resource Providers (LWRP's).
Learn how to configure and deploy Chef for server infrastructure.
Learn how to write cookbooks for Chef.