Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Docker Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Docker Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Docker training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Docker training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Docker training offerings include:
Docker Corporate Bootcamps
Docker UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Docker New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Docker Projects
Docker is a framework that allows software developers an easier way to share, recreate, and collaborate on a piece of software. Docker does this primarily through the use of ‘containers’. A container is ‘a lightweight, stand-alone, executable package of a piece of software that includes everything needed to run it: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries, settings’ (according to the Docker team). Docker is seen as an alternative to virtualization software like VMware or Vagrant.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how Nexus works, how to install/manage it, and how to make the most out of your investment in Nexus.
Learn how to utilize Docker for distributed apps.
Learn the basics about systems and application design using Docker.