Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Elk Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Elk Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Elk training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Elk training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Elk training offerings include:
Elk Corporate Bootcamps
Elk UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Elk New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Elk Projects
The Elk stack started as “Elasticsearch” and was first developed in Java. Later, two more open-source projects were added to Elasticsearch to create a more complex “stack”.
“ELK” is a three-word acronym for Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana—which are all open-source projects that work with server-side data processing and take input from multiple at once, transforms it (all done by Logstash), then stored as a “stash” with (Elasticsearch), and finally, Kibana puts all of that data into a visual form (like charts and graphs).
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.