Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led GitLab Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led GitLab Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based GitLab training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the GitLab training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our GitLab training offerings include:
GitLab Corporate Bootcamps
GitLab UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
GitLab New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom GitLab Projects
Gitlab is a version control system, repository manager, and collaboration platform that is similar to Github. Gitlab offers built-in continuous integration and is open source. The open source nature of Gitlab allows companies to run Gitlab on their own servers (vs. turning their code over to Github).
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.