Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Jenkins Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Jenkins Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Jenkins training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Jenkins training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Jenkins training offerings include:
Jenkins Corporate Bootcamps
Jenkins UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Jenkins New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Jenkins Projects
Jenkins is a free open-source automation server. It helps automate the parts of Software Development related to building, testing, and deploying, facilitating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). The software automatically runs tests every time new code is pushed into a source repository and sends alerts if something failed. This makes deployment of software much simpler for teams. Developers are encouraged to push often in this scenario.
Jenkins is also used for monitoring the execution of repeated jobs, such as cron jobs or procmail jobs. It monitors the outputs of regular programming jobs and sends notifications if something goes wrong. These operations can be done manually, but it requires more tedious and error-prone work from developers.
Jenkins offers easy installation and configuration. It is configured using a simple and user-friendly web Graphical User Interface (GUI) and has a rich plugin ecosystem. Some popular plugins include the Global Build Stats Plugin, the Job Generator Plugin, the Disable-failed-job plugin, and the Embeddable-build-status plugin.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.