Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: [email protected]
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led SRE Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led SRE Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based SRE training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the SRE training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our SRE training offerings include:
SRE Corporate Bootcamps
SRE UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
SRE New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom SRE Projects
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a profession that deals with ensuring that an organization’s computing systems are scalable, stable, and predictable. SREs (or site reliability engineers) will be tasked with selecting infrastructure tools, managing production changes, and establishing emergency responses. These engineers work to incorporate aspects of software engineering and apply those principles to infrastructure and operation problems.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.