Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led React Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led React Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based React training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the React training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our React training offerings include:
React Corporate Bootcamps
React UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
React New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom React Projects
React was released by Facebook in 2013. It has since become the most popular Front-End library in use today. It’s different from many other libraries or frameworks like Angular by how it manipulates the Document Object Model (DOM). React does this with its Virtual DOM technology. This technology is very efficient at determining when the DOM needs to be changed. It also batches the changes in as few manipulations as possible. This makes it possible for developers to build intricate data-driven web interfaces. Web interfaces constantly update the user interface as the data behind them is updated (e.g., a ‘like’ button getting pushed by other users). React has been the game-changing web development technology of the last 10 years. Tens of thousands of companies use it in production.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to leverage GraphQL and Apollo.
Learn how to build Increasingly complex applications using React.js and Flux.
Teach React developers how to use more of the Redux API in their applications.
Learn how to use GraphQL with React.
Learn how to use the React.js library and JSX to make simple data-driven UIs.
Learn how to build UI components with React.
Learn how to build mobile applications using React Native.
Learn how to use Relay with GraphQL in the context of React applications.