Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Redux Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Redux Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Redux training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Redux training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Redux training offerings include:
Redux Corporate Bootcamps
Redux UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Redux New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Redux Projects
Redux is a state management library commonly used with React. It helps developers write applications that can behave consistently in different environments (client, server, and native). Overall, it’s a small library with a fairly limited API and is designed to be a predictable container for application state. Some teams find Redux has too much boilerplate while others enjoy how explicitly it manages application state.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Teach React developers how to use more of the Redux API in their applications.
Learn the knowledge and tools to integrate NgRx into practice.