Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led CUDA Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led CUDA Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based CUDA training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the CUDA training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our CUDA training offerings include:
CUDA Corporate Bootcamps
CUDA UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
CUDA New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom CUDA Projects
CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) is a parallel computing platform and application programming interface (API) model created by Nvidia. CUDA is one of the Parallel Computing languages through which developers can make programs faster. As Moore’s law comes to an end, developers will need to increase the number of cores working on a problem, in order to make a piece of software run faster.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn about advanced programming techniques for OpenCL programming on Intel, AMD, and Nvidia architectures.
Learn the approach and practices to using GPU architectures for high performance computing.
Learn about CUDA programming, profiling, and debugging techniques required to develop general purpose software applications for GPU hardware.