Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Attract, retain and grow your top technical talent.
We offer our Centralized Talent Development Solutions.
Software Developer Courses
At DevelopIntelligence, we know as a Software Developer, you live, breathe, eat, and sleep code. You’re constantly blending the worlds of artist and engineer to create the perfect solution to meet the functional requirements. You know all the fancy names for special characters, like bangs, pipes, french curls (or squiggly brackets). You speak geek.
Web Developer Courses
Technical Manager Courses
At DevelopIntelligence, we know as a Technical Manager, you’re the Project Manager (PM), Business Analyst (BA), and Human Resources (HR) all rolled into one. You’re the conduit between the business side and the technical side. At one point in time, you spoke geek. But, now you’re more speaking things like Profit and Loss (P&L) and budgets.
System Administrator Courses
At DevelopIntelligence, we know as a System Administrator (SA), you’re constantly tuning, tweaking, and maybe even duct-taping the hardware and software to make your domain purr. You’re “the one” that makes things work with 99.999% uptime. You’re a developer in your own right, with all those Bash and Perl scripts lying around. You speak geek, but not necessarily that “developer geek”.
Business Analyst Courses
At DevelopIntelligence, we know as a Business Analyst (BA), you’re constantly working with the business to translate business requirements into the functional requirements of your system. You’re the translator of what may appear to be two foreign languages. You speak geek, but just enough to ensure consistency between the design and your requirements.
Project Manager Courses
At DevelopIntelligence, we know as a Project Manager (PM), you meticulously keep the project and everyone involved on track. Somedays you feel like you’re herding cats. Other days, you are the Microsoft (MS) Project wizard. Without you, the project would be over budget, overdue – maybe just over. You speak geek, but just enough to make sure the developers aren’t pulling a fast one on you.
At DevelopIntelligence, we know as a Quality Assurance (QA) Tester, you’re constantly on a scavenger hunt. You’re hunting, searching, and testing to find the elusive, and hopefully somewhat endangered software bug. Without you, the developers might just ship it when it compiles. Of course you speak geek, but just enough to ensure the system validates against the functional design.