Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Cybersecurity Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Cybersecurity Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Cybersecurity training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Cybersecurity training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Cybersecurity training offerings include:
Cybersecurity Corporate Bootcamps
Cybersecurity UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Cybersecurity New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Cybersecurity Projects
Cybersecurity in software engineering means that software products have been designed from the foundation to be secure.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to develop secure code and adapt existing .NET and Angular applications to be more secure.
Learn how to develop secure code, adapt existing code to be more secure, and address CERT coding standards in C++ where required.
Prepare the participants for the role of Junior Security Analyst by passing the CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Certification Exam.
Learn the best practices for establishing security standards in your organization.
Learn how security can be designed into, managed and maintained within a development lifecycle.
Learn the philosophy, models, goals, practices and tools being used to move to a DevSecOps culture.
Learn how to implement secure Hadoop clusters using authentication, authorization, and encryption.
Learn about the HEAVENS security model and how to transition output to HEAVENS format.
Learn how to build advanced web security with OAuth.
Learn how to harden Kubernetes clusters and resolve security issues that may happen through misconfiguration or performance tuning.
Learn how to design secure and robust Java web-based and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) applications.
Learn how to secure Java-based web services.
Learn how to secure a web application through the use of the Spring Security framework.
Learn about threat modeling, approaches, tools and benefits.
Provide a fundamental understanding of Wireshark and how to use it for network troubleshooting.