Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: email@example.com
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Secure Programming Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Secure Programming Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Secure Programming training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Secure Programming training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Secure Programming training offerings include:
Secure Programming Corporate Bootcamps
Secure Programming UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Secure Programming New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Secure Programming Projects
Secure Programming is the practice of developing computer software in a way that guards against the accidental introduction of security vulnerabilities. Defects, bugs, and logic flaws are consistently the primary cause of commonly exploited software vulnerabilities.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to develop secure code and adapt existing .NET and Angular applications to be more secure.
Learn how to develop secure code, adapt existing code to be more secure, and address CERT coding standards in C++ where required.
Learn the philosophy, models, goals, practices and tools being used to move to a DevSecOps culture.
Learn how to design secure and robust Java web-based and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) applications.
Learn how to secure Java-based web services.