Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Threat Modeling Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Threat Modeling Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Threat Modeling training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Threat Modeling training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Threat Modeling training offerings include:
Threat Modeling Corporate Bootcamps
Threat Modeling UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Threat Modeling New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Threat Modeling Projects
Threat modeling is a process by which potential threats, such as structural vulnerabilities or the absence of appropriate safeguards, can be identified, enumerated, and mitigations can be prioritized.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.