Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led OOAD Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led OOAD Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based OOAD training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the OOAD training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our OOAD training offerings include:
OOAD Corporate Bootcamps
OOAD UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
OOAD New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom OOAD Projects
Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) is a technical method where an application is analyzed and designed based on a specific system’s object models. This allows applications, systems, and even businesses to be created using object-oriented programming. Visual modeling is also used throughout the development process to create a visual of the progress made and to better predict future outcomes/developments (by stakeholders/developers).
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn about the key Object-Oriented (OO) Concepts required to build an OO system.
Learn about the different Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) strategies to architect and build object oriented systems.
Learn how to use Agile for Object-Oriented (OO) design and modeling.
Learn how to examine key OO concepts and OOAD strategies in one course.