Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Scrum Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Scrum Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Scrum training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Scrum training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Scrum training offerings include:
Scrum Corporate Bootcamps
Scrum UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Scrum New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Scrum Projects
Scrum is a framework that assists in managing complex knowledge work (typically utilized more for software development). Project managers use Scrum to identify complex adaptive problems during development. Scrum helps breakdown the project schedule into goals that can be completed in timeboxed iterations (called “sprints”).
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn about an in-depth exploration of Scrum and Lean through hands-on lab work.
Learn how to enhance Scrum learning with Lean thinking and software engineering practices.
Learn how to train your team to effectively implement Scrum.
Learn how to use Scrum-Kanban tools to improve work flow and agility.