Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Server Administration
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led UI/UX Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led UI/UX Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based UI/UX training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the UI/UX training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our UI/UX training offerings include:
UI/UX Corporate Bootcamps
UI/UX UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
UI/UX New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom UI/UX Projects
UI and UX stand for user interface (design) and user experience (design), respectively. UI usually refers to the look and feel while UX refers to the intuitive (or not) functionality of a piece of software. Some designers can do both but most companies separate these tasks out into separate roles.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to migrate to Adobe XD with a firm foundation of knowledge and best practices for migrating existing files and assets to the new system.
Learn about the principles of user-centered design and the value of user experience.
Learn how to create user stories as a means of tracking project requirements.
Learn how to effectively create user stories.