Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Angular Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Angular Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Angular training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Angular training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Angular training offerings include:
Angular Corporate Bootcamps
Angular UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Angular New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Angular Projects
Angular (formerly AngularJS) is a web application framework that was invented originally by a Googler, Misko Hevery, in 2009. Hevery originally invented Angular as a side project to make rewriting a large jQuery project much easier. His side project was later incorporated as a full-fledged Google-backed product. Angular has since evolved enormously (current on version 7.2) and is used by thousands of companies in production, including Microsoft, Autodesk, UPS, Cisco Solution Partner Program, AT&T, Apple, Adobe, GoPro, ProtonMail, Clarity Design System, Upwork, Freelancer, Udemy, and YouTube.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn about the real-life experience using advanced Angular topics.
Learn how to leverage Angular to its fullest potential to build testable, scalable, and full-stack web applications.
Learn how to use all major parts of the Angular 4 framework to write scalable, testable and maintainable web and mobile applications.
Learn to leverage all of the newest parts of the Angular API and Framework.
Learn the basics of web development using Angular.
Learn how to create Single Page Applications (SPAs) with AngularJS.
Learn the knowledge and tools to integrate NgRx into practice.
Learn how to effectively test Angular applications using Jasmine.