Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: email@example.com
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led PHP Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led PHP Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based PHP training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the PHP training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our PHP training offerings include:
PHP Corporate Bootcamps
PHP UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
PHP New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom PHP Projects
PHP is a general-purpose programming language originally designed for web development. Companies like Facebook and Wordpress use PHP extensively and PHP still powers a large percentage of the world’s websites. Despite its large user base, it has lost some ‘cool’ factor compared to other languages. Slack Engineering explains this like so
Most programmers who have only casually used PHP know two things about it: that it is a bad language, which they would never use if given the choice; and that some of the most extraordinarily successful projects in history use it. This is not quite a contradiction, but it should make us curious. Did Facebook, Wikipedia, Wordpress, Etsy, Baidu, Box, and more recently Slack all succeed in spite of using PHP? Would they all have been better off expressing their application in Ruby? Erlang? Haskell?
Perhaps not. PHP-the-language has many flaws, which undoubtedly have slowed these efforts down, but PHP-the-environment has virtues which more than compensate for those flaws. And the options for improving on PHP’s language-level flaws are pretty impressive.
We believe that while PHP has its quirks and detractors, it still is a very powerful and worthy language and ecosystem.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.