Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Selenium Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Selenium Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Selenium training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Selenium training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Selenium training offerings include:
Selenium Corporate Bootcamps
Selenium UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Selenium New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Selenium Projects
Selenium is a framework for testing web applications using a variety of languages including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala. Selenium supports various browsers including Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and IE, and allows developers to easily automate browser testing using Selenium WebDriver.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to leverage Selenium and related tooling to test applications in browsers.
Learn the skills necessary to utilize Cucumber, Selenium and Protractor to utilize BDD framework in application testing.
Learn how to use Selenium to test web applications as the browser would interact with them.