Need help finding the right learning solutions? Email Us: email@example.com
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Jakarta EE
- Apache Airflow
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Google Cloud
- HTML / HTML5
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
When they aren’t training for us, our JS instructors regularly author blog posts on the evolution of the field, speak at industry conferences and meetups, and contribute to open source projects.
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn how to automate end-to-end testing using Cypress to test an application’s overall behavior.
Learn how to implement Internationalization and Localization (l18N) within Java applications.
Learn how to use AJAX and REST properly to fetch, change, and retrieve data within a web application.
Learn the workings of the Jest testing framework along with the testing utility Enzyme.
Learn how to use all parts of the MEAN stack together to create functional full-stack applications.
Learn the basic knowledge of VS Code’s use as a code editor and enable customization to use it as a primary development tool.
Learn how to automate end-to-end testing using Protractor to test the applications overall behavior.
Learn how to develop web applications and websites that are Section 508 compliant and usable by all users regardless of handicaps or disabilities.
Learn how to differentiate between the major web application frameworks and the strengths and weaknesses of each in order to better manage developer teams and software development planning.
Learn the knowledge and skills of the WebGL platform.
Learn the knowledge and skills to begin utilizing WebRTC to develop communication methods without 3rd parties or plugins.
Learn the knowledge and skills to utilize ReasonML when creating applications.
Learn how to build web components that can be used across multiple browsers and web applications.