Need help finding the right learning solutions? Call Us: 720-445-4360
- Back End Development
- Big Data Training
- Cloud Computing Training
- DevOps Training
- Front End Development
- Machine Learning Training
- Mobile App Development Training
- Professional Development for Software Engineers
- Secure Coding Training
- Software Engineering Training
- System Administration
- Advanced Java EE
- Apache Spark
- Data Engineering
- Onboard For Tech Teams
- Reduce initial time to productivity.
- Increase employee tenure.
- Plug-and-play into HR onboarding and career pathing programs.
- Customize for ad-hoc and cohort-based hiring approaches.
- Upskill For Tech Teams
- Upgrade and round out developer skills.
- Tailor to tech stack and specific project.
- Help teams, business units, centers of excellence and corporate tech universities.
- Reskill For Tech Teams
- Offer bootcamps to give employees a running start.
- Create immersive and cadenced learning journeys with guaranteed results.
- Supplement limited in-house L&D resources with all-inclusive programs to meet specific business goals.
- Design For Tech Teams
- Uplevel your existing tech learning framework.
- Extend HR efforts to provide growth opportunities within the organization.
- Prepare your team for an upcoming tech transformation.
Instructor-led Python Courses
Customized, role-based, expert-led Python Training
DevelopIntelligence specializes in delivering highly-customized, dedicated, role-based Python training courses to technical teams and organizations.
Of course, if you can't find the Python training course you're looking for, give us a call or contact us and we'll design one just for you and your team.
Our Python training offerings include:
Python Corporate Bootcamps
Python UpSkilling and ReSkilling Programs
Python New Hire Development Programs
Learning Strategies for Custom Python Projects
Python is an interpreted and object-oriented programming language. It includes modules, dynamic typing, dynamic data types, and classes. Python offers power plus a clear syntax. Python was founded on the ideas that “Beautiful is better than ugly”, “Explicit is better than implicit”, and “Simple is better than complex”.
Python is fast and easy to use. Python makes debugging your programs easy with its built-in debugger. Python is used for science calculations, data science, data visualizations and web development, among other things. Members of the DevelopIntelligence team have been working with and delivering Python training since 2003. Our Python development insights run deep and have allowed us to present Python and Python related topics at industry recognized events like OSCON, PyCon and related user groups. If you’re looking for a Python training solution that combines real-world experience, with top-notch expertise, stop looking. You just found it!
Get More Information
Chat with one of our tech experts to create a custom on-site or online training program.
Learn advanced techniques for managing data and tuning models.
Learn how to become an expert at creating high-throughput, multithreaded, network oriented programs written in Python.
Learn intermediate data analysis techniques and how programming languages can be used to further analyze data.
Learn to design, implement and evaluate various recommendation engines.
Learn how to mature programming knowledge.
Learn how data can be gathered to improve the overall needs of the business.
Learn a working knowledge of graphics processing practices within Machine Learning using CUDA, PyCuda, OpenCL, Vulkan, and Tensorflow.
Learn various Machine Learning algorithms to evaluate and productize models.
Learn how to create basic programs using Python.
Learn how to develop simple programs using fundamental Python concepts.
Learn both R and Python programming languages by providing comparisons and recommendations between both.
Learn how to use MongoDB with Python.
Learn how to use Python to explore and analyze data, run basic regression models, visualize data, and apply some basic machine learning models to data.
Learn how to implement statistical and machine learning models using PyTorch and how to improve their performance based on an understanding of underlying mathematical principles.
Learn software engineering techniques using Python.